What is the Center of Community Research and Action at the University of Sevilla? Who are its members? What do we do?
Project funded by the Open Society Foundations. Its goal is to promote advocacy processes within and between multiple levels and different key stakeholders from the community to ensure the implementation of the health strand of the National Roma Integration Strategies in at-risk contexts in Sevilla, Spain.
The purpose of the Task Force Migrant, Equity and Diversity (TF MED) is to support member organisations in developing policies, systems and competences for the provision and delivery of accessible health care to patients from diverse populations. This task force is promoted by the International Network Health Promoting Hospitals & Health Services.
We collaboratively work to characterize the migrant population living in Andalusia. Our objective is to identify their needs and improve the services available for all citizenry.
More information at http://www.redesinterculturales.org/
During 6-8 June, Bologna hosted this conference about “Health Promotion Strategies to Achieve Reorientation of Health Services: Evidence-based Policies and Practices.” Manuel García Ramírez presented two papers on Roma health.
CESPYD has contributed with two presentations on Roma health to the congress celebrated in Edinburgh on May 17,18 and 19.
The journal is now indexed and abstracted in the Social and Behavioral Sciences Journal Citation Reports and Social Sciences Edition Social Sciences Citation Index. We encourage you to submit your work to Psychosocial Intervention!
Escobar-Ballesta, M., Garcia-Ramirez, M., & De Freitas, C. (in press). Health Policy.
- I Am Not Alone in My Struggle: Importance of Online Communities for Turner Syndrome | Community Psychology
- Natural Mentoring is Good for ALL Youth | Community Psychology
- Dialogue on Gun Safety: A Community Psychology Values Check Relative to Public Policy | Community Psychology
- Open position: Director for Academic Programs and Research Associate at Fordham University’s Center…
- How We Can Promote “Citizenship” in Communities | Community Psychology